Unique joint-support supplement with vitamin C and the InCelligence Joint-Support Complex that meets USP guidelines for potency.
Procosa is a glucosamine supplement for those who want to improve their bones, joints, and cartilage health.
Tablets / Bottle: 84
Take three (3) tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Duration of use:
Use for a minimum of four (4) weeks to see beneficial effects.
USANA Procosa – USANA Glucosamine Supplement for joints
USANA Procosa is USANA Glucosamine Supplement for cartilage bones and joint health.
Procosa is the glucosamine supplement from USANA available in the USA which is 29 percent higher than other glucosamine on the market due to Meriva® curcumin that delivers a significant improvement in bioavailability compared to traditional curcumin (from turmeric) extracts.
USANA Procosa, a vegetarian glucosamine supplement that helps maintain healthy cartilage and joints. Procosa is not only an excellent source of glucosamine, it’s also formulated with Vitamin C, manganese, and other nutrients that provide additional nutrition essential for optimal joint health.
- Contains the InCelligence Joint-Support Complex—a combination of glucosamine and Meriva Bioavailable Curcumin that helps to influence the signaling pathways that proactively support an optimal immune and inflammatory response*
- Delivers vegetarian glucosamine HCI to help maintain healthy cartilage and joints*
- Helps regulate normal cartilage formation*
- Supports joint function and comfort with Meriva Bioavailable Curcumin—an innovative phytosome that is nearly 30 times more bioavailable than traditional curcumin preparations*
Procosa – USANA Glucosamine Supplement difference:
- USANA Procosa is formulated with Meriva, an innovative curcumin phytosome that has been shown to deliver noticeable improvements in joint comfort and mobility in as little as 90 days.
- A study co-authored by USANA scientists and published in the Journal of Natural Products revealed Meriva delivers a significant improvement in bioavailability compared to traditional curcumin (from turmeric) extracts.
- Pharmaceutical Quality
USANA Procosa Glucosamine Supplement for joints health
You can mess with your family, your neighbors, and maybe even your boss, but one thing is for sure — you can’t mess with your joints. Active adults and athletes all agree that joint problems can be an unforgiving and formidable foe that can cause you problems throughout your life. However, you’re not helpless. Studies suggest that adding glucosamine to your diet helps maintain healthy cartilage and joints. USANA Glucosamine Supplement Procosa is not only an excellent source of glucosamine, it’s formulated with vitamin C, manganese, and other important nutrients essential for optimal joint health. Another advantage of USANA Glucosamine Supplement Procosa is that it contains the Meriva bioavailable curcumin complex, enhancing the supplement’s action to provide more noticeable benefits. Vitamin C and Meriva also help neutralize cell-damaging oxidative stress.
USANA Procosa glucosamine supplement made in the USA, is a great way to start taking care of your joints so you can keep doing the things you love.
*Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena Sp.A.
Each tablet of USANA Glucosamine Supplement Procosa contains:
- 500 mg Glucosamine hydrochloride (From fermented Aspergillus chitin)
- 75 mg Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate)
- 1.67 mg Manganese (gluconate)
- 31.43 mg Potassium (Sulfate)
- 14.5 mg Magnesium (Sulfate)
- 82.5 mg Meriva Bioavailable Complex* containing:14.85 mg Curcumin
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Soy Lecithin, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dextrin, Calcium Silicate, Dextrose, Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, Sodium Citrate.
USANA Procosa supplement is laboratory tested, quality guaranteed. Meets USP specifications for potency, uniformity, and disintegration, where applicable.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a liver disorder, gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid, or if you are taking antiplatelet medication or blood thinners. Consult your physician if you are taking a prescription drug or have a medical condition, or if symptoms worsen. There is a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USANA supplement for joints is made in the USA.
USANA HEALTH SCIENCES, INC. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84120
USANA Vitamins: Store below 25˚ C.