USANA EstroPro™ in USA | USANA supplement for women
USANA EstroPro™ supplement is an all-natural, botanical formulation of PhytoEstrogens from 5 herbs that help relieve menopausal symptoms and support menstrual health for women.
Tablets / Bottle: 90
Take three (3) tablets daily. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health care products. Consult your physician for use beyond 4-6 weeks.
USANA EstroPro™ in USA | USANA Supplement for women
USANA EstroPro Supplement – USANA EstroPro™ is USANA supplement for women ‘s health
- Delivers a unique blend of phytoestrogens from five botanical sources
- Can help provide relief from menopausal symptoms
Did You Know?
- Phytoestrogens in the diet are believed to be a stabilizing factor throughout the hormonal cycles.
USANA EstroPro™ Supplement difference:
- Pharmaceutical Quality
USANA EstroPro™ Supplement
Mood swings, hot flashes, and night sweats. If that sounds familiar, it may be time to try a supplement developed to ease the transition into menopause. USANA EstroPro™ Supplement contains a diverse blend of botanical that can provide convenient and natural relief from common menopausal symptoms.
Each tablet of USANA EstroPro™ Supplement contains:
- 35 mg Soybean Powder (Equivalent to 14 mg Soy Isoflavones, 8.68 mg AIE*)
- 50 mg Black Cohosh extract (CIMICIFUGA RACEMOSA, STANDARDI ZED TO 2.5% TRITERPENE GLYCOSIDES )
- 50 mg Chasteberry Powder (VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS)
- 30 mg Licorice Root Extract (GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA)
- 15 mg Dong Quai Extract (ANGELICA SINENSIS)
* Aglycone Isoflavone Equivalents
Dextrates, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, dextrin, maltodextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, sodium citrate.
There is a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use USANA EstroPro™ if:
- You are pregnant or nursing.
- You currently have or previously had breast cancer and/or breast tumors or if you have a predisposition to breast cancer, as indicated by an abnormal mammogram and/or biopsy, or a family member with breast cancer.
- You are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- You have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
- Ensure you are up to date on mammograms and gynecological evaluations prior to use.
Consult your physician prior to use USANA EstroPro™ if:
- You are taking blood thinners.
- You have a history of hormonal or gynecological disease, including ovarian cancer.
- You are taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT ), including thyroid hormone replacement therapy.
- You are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy.
Consult your physician if:
- You are taking a prescription drug or have a medical condition.
- Your menopausal or premenstrual symptoms persist or worsen.
- You have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble.
Discontinue use and consult your physician if you experience breast pain, discomfort and/or tenderness, or if you experience a recurrence of menstruation and/or uterine spotting.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
USANA Vitamins and Supplements are made in USA.
USANA HEALTH SCIENCES, INC. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84120
USANA Vitamins: Store below 25˚ C.